- Posted by Mary Anne on March 4, 2021
We’re excited to announce our new customer, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS) gGmbH!
- Posted by Mary Anne on March 3, 2021
We’re excited to announce our new customer, AGH University of Science and Technology!
- Posted by Mary Anne on December 1, 2020
We’re excited to welcome the European X-Ray Free Electron Laser (EuXFEL) as a new Overleaf customer!
European X-Ray Free Electron Laser (EuXFEL) is now providing an Overleaf Enterprise subscription to all of their scientists on staff. This subscription gives everyone access to an Overleaf Professional Account, which allows use of all the Overleaf premium features in their research, writings, publishing and collaborations.
- Posted by Kate on November 17, 2020
We’re excited to announce the following new customers!
- The National Institute of Optics (INO)
- National Research Council Canada (NRC-CNRC) NRC Digital Technologies
- Posted by Kate on November 12, 2020
We’re excited to announce the following new customer!
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology
Technion Israel Institute of Technology is now offering Overleaf Professional Accounts to all students and faculty via an institution-wide Overleaf Commons subscription. These premium Overleaf accounts will allow students and faculty to harness the full power of Overleaf whilst working on their collaborative research and documents.